In IPO news, rumors that POT-COMMITTED may finally go public are circulating, especially in Washington where analysts predict a headline along the lines of “Is Bush Pot-Committed in Iraq?” sometime near the end of the 4th quarter.
Just the tip of the iceberg of recent poker metaphor headlines after the jump . . .
- Jeff Gordon, Chris Moneymaker and Harrah’s World Series of Poker Go All-In For A Worthy Cause
- New poker venture is flushed with success
- Students all in for poker
- Hold or fold ’em? Iowans not sure
- Last Call Poker: A Full House?
- Texas fold ’em: United Way cancels Sunday poker fundraiser
- The Investment Column: Sportingbet counting its winnings from online poker
- Nation goes ‚Äòall in‚Äô on poker trend
- Fold this one now
- Is poker good TV? You bet
- Gaming shares dip as investors fold on poker
- PartyGaming deals a bad hand to poker rival Empire Online
- Online poker proves to be a real gamble
- Empire shares fall as investors fold on internet poker
- Bluff calls its own bluff, gives up its poker face