Some poker news . . .
• Another news story reminding us how much politicians who play poker but are against online poker suck. (link)
• More on PartyPoker‘s purported billion dollar pay off with the US DoJ. (link)
• Someone in Canada reports that those dot net poker commercials are really just a way to pimp the pay sites. Wow, we never saw the correlation. (link)
• A guy with the last name of a car wins poker tournament in third world country. (link)
• Third-world quality news video of Mike Savage in third world country being asked third rate questions about poker in Asia. (link)
• Florida red necks get themselves a new $30 million dog track and poker room. (link)
• And we thought we had anger issues. (link)
• Our French friend Benjo just told us that the poker playing French actress from our
• Wearable feedbags would be big sellers with the poker playing crowd at the Rio. (link)
• Canadians want some of that
Internet poker money and are getting it, boasts PL.com’s Martin Derbyshire. (link)
Click photos below to enlarge . . .
See more of the girls wearing much less here (NSFW).