Even half-Spanish, half-Italian Playboy model, FHM featured babe, and NFL cheerleader Danielle Gamba would be bored with this final table.
The following is a brief list of things we’re more excited about than the EPT Barcelona Open final table:
- Filling out paperwork for new healthcare plan
- Listening to current/first wives talk about what they bought at Target
- A new season of The Mind of Mencia
- Sawing own arm off
- Carrying on a spirited debate with anyone who believes in a 9/11 conspiracy
- Reading The Theory of Poker
Martin Nielsen takes the chip lead to the final table, stacked at 1,234,000 He’s followed by Sebastian Ruthenberg with 1,132,000. The singular version of David Kita, Davidi Kitai, has 810,000. And Jason Mercier comes in among the short-stacks with 434,000.
Follow the final table action on Sunday here.