On the latest Wicked Chops Podcast, we’re joined by poker lawyer/”journalist” Dave “F-Train” Behr to discuss the amended civil charges issued Tuesday against Full Tilt Poker Board of Director members Howard Lederer, Chris Ferguson, Ray Bitar, and Rafe Furst.
Key discussion points include:
- What exactly the amendment means–and why it was issued as a civil complaint versus criminal charges.
- Why the other FTP shareholders were NOT named (yet).
- Why Terrible TuesdayTM feels dirtier than The Events of 4/15TM.
- Did someone flipping lead to Tuesday’s amendment?
- Why the mainstream media is mislabeling the charges as a “ponzi scheme” instead of what Tilt really is–a poorly company that shouldn’t have issued dividend payments after facing payment processing issues.
- Is this the end of Tilt?