What this has to do with
What we do remember though is that no one knows yet why John Lefebvre and Stephen Lawrence were arrested simultaneously on separate coasts in America on MLK day.
Tax evasion? NETeller related? Being Canadians? We just don’t know.
What we do know though is after the jump . . .
– Lawrence and Lefebvre, traveling separately in the U.S., were detained by U.S. authorities on Monday, January 15, 2007.
– NETeller has sought immediate temporary suspension of its shares on the London Stock Exchange’s AIM market.
– Lawrence and Lefebvre founded NETeller in 1999.
– By 2005, Lawrence and LeFebvre cashed out a majority of their NETeller shares, raking in more than $300 million pounds. Today they own shares, through investment cos., representing a little more than 11% of NETeller’s issued share capital.
– Lawrence resigned as a non-executive director of NETeller on October 13, 2006, just 13 days after the passage of the Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act of 2006. Lawrence had previously stepped down as non-executive chairman of NETeller on May 11, 2006.
– Lefebvre resigned as a non-executive director of NETeller in December 2005.
– Lefebvre is a peace-loving hippy from America Jr. who says ridiculously strange things like: “Art is the language of human feeling and understanding. It is the international language, the way you and I communicate what it feels like to be a human being with another person in the jungle.”
– Lefebvre has a MySpace page which Gambling911.com reports was last logged in on Monday but which we just noticed was logged into as recently as today, and that someone has now erased all his photos that were on his page.